Yeah so I haven’t properly posted on here in ages. Life getting in the way, still not having internet where I live yadda yadda. Stuff wot I did recently:
- went to London, went to Mouth-to-Mouth Fest curated by Michael Gira, saw RVIVR and Martha, ate so much food including a vegan milkshake that looked like it was made by blending together ice cream and a brownie. Rad.
- working. Somewhat surprisingly I’m still gainfully employed. I think this is the first time since I moved out of my mum’s house that I haven’t felt really skint and am not constantly worrying about money. Yaldi.
- survived the Great Scabies Outbreak of 2013 at my flat lolol so much fun D: we basically had to take off and nuke it from orbit.
- seeing clype in a week’s time. OMFG!
- seeing Ghost Mice, Spoonboy, ONSIND, Martha and Winona Forever playing in Glasgow in the next couple months. <3 also Oi Polloi and Death Grips yaas.
- getting broadband after nearly a year without it. BB LET ME LOVE YOU.